|Each delicate piece is crafted by hand from us to you and like everything close to your heart, it too needs some love.
So here are some basic tips to care for your finery:
14k Solid Gold
- Simple warm water and mild soap will remove dirt and oils.
- Ensure it is completely dry before storing it in the box that it came in.
- A soft polishing cloth is also a great way to maintain its lustre and looking at its best.
The great thing about gold is that it does not tarnish. What's even better is that the use of 14k gold makes your jewellery pieces extremely hardy and more resistant to scratching and warping than its higher carat counterparts. To keep your jewellery looking brand new, just follow the simple instructions above and you're ready to go.
The nature of sterling silver will cause it to tarnish due to oxidisation but daily wear will slow this process down. Follow the instructions above will keep your silver looking in top shape together with the additional care for silver below:
- Silver is especially susceptible to damage by chlorine so avoid swimming and working with bleach.
- Keep your jewellery away from drastic temperatures and high humidity areas such as bathrooms.
- The silver that we use is in its purest form which is soft and malleable in nature. To maintain its shape and avoid scratches, it is best to remove your rings when doing rough work.
- There are readily available silver polishing products with anti-tarnishing properties that can help prolong your jewellery's life.
We are happy to offer polishing services for any of our jewellery, however, we are unable to mend scratches or deformations that have occurred after sale. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help you out.