Each delicate piece is finished hand from us to you and like everything close to your heart, it too needs some love.
So here are some basic tips to care for your finery:
- Simple warm water and mild soap will remove dirt and oils.
- Ensure it is completely dry before storing it in the box that it came in.
- A soft polishing cloth is also a great way to maintain its lustre and looking at its best.
14k Solid Gold
We chose 14k solid gold as our metal of choice for its resilience and resistance to tarnish. It also makes your jewellery pieces extremely hardy and impervious to scratching and warping than its higher carat counterparts. To keep your jewellery looking brand new, just follow the simple instructions above and you're ready to go.
Mother of Pearl
Organic gemstones such as the mother of pearl are vulnerable to acid, alkaline and extreme humidity. To preserve the radiance of your mother of pearl pieces, please do read the care guide below:
- Avoid harsh chemicals. Do not let them come into contact with cosmetics, hairspray, perfume, soaps and home cleaning products. A general rule of thumb is that they should be the last thing you put on and first thing you take off.
- Wear your pearls. As they are organic, they react well to your body's natural oils. We advise that you avoid wearing your pearls to the pool or beach.
- Store them well. After wear, wipe your mother of pearls with a soft cloth and occasionally with mild soapy water. Let it dry completely before storing in a soft box or pouch.
We are happy to offer polishing services and minor repairs/damages (on a case-by-case basis) for any of our jewellery for a small fee. Just email email@example.com and we'll do our best to help you out.